In his 6/22 broadcast, Tucker Carlson lifted the hood on scientists who are promoting Technocracy and Transhumanism via “human engineering.” The particulars he reveals are stunning to most people, but not to students of Technocracy News & Trends.
June 23, 2021
Of the 100 million population in the Philippines, only 8 percent have been willing to take the COVID vaccine. President Rodrigo Duterte now threatens to incarcerate the remaining 92 percent if they don’t get vaccinated immediately.
Fuel-based motor vehicles do not affect the electricity grid, but electric vehicles that require frequent charging are now threatening to overwhelm the power grid and there is nothing in sight that can make up the difference.