A three-disk DVD set presenting the entire Globalization of California conference that was held on May 3, 2014 on Treasure Island in the San Francisco Bay. This six-hour treasure trove exposes the entire story of Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development in the context of the unconstitutional Plan Bay Area created by the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG).
Out of stock
The Globalization of California Forum was held on May 3, 2014 and was the most important event of the decade, explaining and exposing the roots of Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development, and how they are radically transforming American government and private property. In California, unconstitutional and unaccountable regional governance entities are smothering local towns, cities and counties with an agenda of economic reformation found in documents and organizations like Agenda 21, the Biodiversity Assessment, Our Common Future and ICLEI. This Forum focuses on a regional organization called the Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG), which controls 101 cities, 9 counties and 7 million residents.
Speakers at the Globalization of California Forum include, in order of presentation:
1. Patrick Wood – Author, lecturer and expert on globalization for over 40 years, Founder of The August Forecast & Review
2. Debbie Bacigalupi – Researcher, speaker and expert on Agenda 21 and the Global Biodiversity Assessment report
3. Heather Gass – Activist, speaker, Agenda 21 and property rights expert, Founder of Citizens Town Hall
4. Rosa Koire – Activist, speaker, author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21, Founder of The Post Sustainability Institute
5. Mike Munzing – Aliso Viejo City Council Member and a Regional Council member of the Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG)
6. Steve Brandau – Fresno City Council Member
7. Matt Grocott – San Carlos City Council Member
8. Michael Shaw – Founder of Freedom Advocates, expert on Agenda 21 and Sustainable Development
|Dimensions||8 x 6 x .75 in|