Ford, Tesla, Volkswagen, BMW and 200 more carmakers are feeding location data to the Chinese government. That this data would not be used to augment citizen oppression is inconceivable. The fact is, electric autos already transmit location data to the automaker; they are merely turning it over to control-freak Technocrats. Americans should take a very hard look at Tesla and Ford, remembering the Elon Musk’s grandfather was the Canadian leader of Technocracy, Inc. in Canada during the 1930s and 1940s. Ford has always leaned toward Technocracy, playing to a key theme in Huxley’s Brave New World, where time was measured as AF, or ‘Anno Ford’. Apparently neither Ford nor Tesla care that they are helping enslave 20% of the human race in China, and if true, would they do it to the other 80%? The answer is self-evident!
Whatever AI is to civilian populations, to a war zone it is killing on steroids, and could play the central role in our so-called ‘forever wars’ like Afghanistan.
Alibaba and Jack Ma are to China what Google and Eric Schmidt are to the U.S. Both are billionaires, both push dystopia cities and both are closely tied to their government. Note that Schmidt was appointed head of a Pentagon committee designed to integrate Silicon Valley into the intelligence services.
‘Curb to gate’ biometric surveillance is ‘approved’ by majority of travelers, as if they have any real choice in the matter. All airlines are expected to follow Delta’s lead, making this kind of surveillance a permanent fixture in American travel.
Other manufacturers of electric vehicles are required to do the same. Thus, if you own a car in China, the government can precisely track your location every minute of the day.
Governance by algorithm is what Parag Khanna meant when he wrote, “We are building the global society without a global leader. Global order is no longer something that can be dictated or controlled from the top down. Globalization itself is the order.
It’s the “The Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act of 2018” and it will face an uphill battle even though the House has a majority of Democrats. The mere fact that it is being reintroduced again demonstrates the persistence of global warming activists.
Nobody likes mosquitos but ordering their extinction gives Technocrat-minded scientists all kinds of ideas on how to best use technology on how to do it. Worse, Alaphabet, Inc. (owns Google) is leading the charge.
The only silver bullet to permanently ground global warming fanatics in America is to strike down the EPA’s declaration that CO2 is a harmful gas. Until this is done, the higher court’s cannot and will not deal with the issue.
The Technocrat plans for geoengineering are now official and publicly declared: the goal is to dim the sun with stratospheric spraying, thereby quickly cooling the earth. Of course, all of these scientists are paid directly or indirectly by taxpayer money.