As the pandemic winds down, the U.S. economic system is about to spring back to life. So, it’s back to business as usual, right?
Thanks to ignorant politicians, Technocrats have skillfully used the coronavirus panic to wedge themselves between citizens and their duly-elected representative government leaders.
Having dictated policies that resulted in the shuttering of the entire global economic system, a feat of epic magnitude, Technocrats are now refusing to step away and simply let the world return to normal.
One taste of power leads to another and another and another.
Starting at the Federal level, Technocrats from agencies like the Center for Disease Control will be handing down detailed ‘guidance’ documents to micromanage the economic restart. These documents will then trickle down to eagerly awaiting Technocrats at the state and local levels.
The Washington Post revealed a portion of a document leaked from the Center for Disease Control, which is “finalizing expanded guidelines to allow the phased reopening of child care programs, schools and day camps, communities of faith, employers with vulnerable workers, restaurants and bars, and mass transit administrators.”
If you think that life was grim under total shutdown, just wait until you try to start up again. (Read the document here.)
First, the CDC calls for a three-phased plan. For Interim Guidance for Restaurants and Bars, for instance, the “guidance” will be:
- In all Phases:
- Establish and continue communication with State and local authorities to determine current mitigation levels in your community.
- Consider assigning vulnerable workers duties that minimize their contact with customers and other employees (e.g., managing inventory rather than working as a cashier, managing administrative needs through telework).
- Provide employees from higher transmission areas (earlier Phase areas) telework and other options as feasible to eliminate travel to workplaces in lower transmission (later Phase) areas and vice versa.
- Phase 1: Bars remain closed and restaurant service should remain limited to drive-through, curbside take out, or delivery with strict social distancing.
- Phase 2: Bars may open with limited capacity; restaurants may open dining rooms with limited seating capacity that allows for social distancing.
- Phase 3: Bars may open with increased standing room occupancy that allows for social distancing; restaurants may operate while maintaining social distancing. [emphasis added]
Since most privately-owned bars and restaurants are already hanging by a thread, there is no way most will survive with things like permanent social distancing in place.
If this were not enough, restaurants and bars are also instructed on how to maintain their facilities:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (for example, door handles, work stations, cash registers) at least daily and shared objects (for example, payment terminals, tables, countertops/bars, receipt trays, condiment holders) between use. Use products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2 and that are appropriate for the surface. Prior to wiping the surface, allow the disinfectant to sit for the necessary contact time recommended by the manufacturer. Train staff on proper cleaning procedures to ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants.
- Make available individual disinfectant wipes in bathrooms, and post reminders not to flush these wipes but to dispose of them in the trash.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize food contact surfaces, food preparation surfaces, and beverage equipment after use.
- Avoid using or sharing items such as menus, condiments, and any other food. Instead, use disposable or digital menus, single serving condiments, and no-touch trash cans and doors.
- Use touchless payment options as much as possible, when available. Ask customers and employees to exchange cash or card payments by placing on a receipt tray or on the counter rather than by hand. Wipe any pens, counters, or hard surfaces between use or customer.
- Use disposable food service items (utensils, dishes). If disposable items are not feasible, ensure that all non-disposable food service items are handled with gloves and washed with dish soap and hot water or in a dishwasher. Employees should wash their hands after removing their gloves or after directly handling used food service items
- Use gloves when removing garbage bags or handling and disposing of trash and wash hands afterwards
- Avoid using food and beverage implements brought in by customers.
- Ensure that ventilation systems operate properly and increase circulation of outdoor air as much as possible by opening windows and doors, using fans, other methods. Do not open windows and doors if doing so poses a safety risk to employees, children, or customers.
- Take steps to ensure that all water systems and features (for example, drinking fountains, decorative fountains) are safe to use after a prolonged facility shutdown to minimize the risk of Legionnaires’ disease and other diseases associated with water. [emphasis added]
This last batch of “guidance” layers new requirements on the establishment, micromanages their operations, and forces them to add expenses that directly decrease profits.
Furthermore, they are to prepare to close (again) for a few days if a case of COVID-19 pops up in their bar or restaurant.
Day care programs, schools, day camps and churches fare no better.
Yes, Orwell has arrived with all of his luggage, furniture, family and in-laws.
In short, Technocrats have finally gained the upper hand on society at all levels and they have no intent of letting go. History shows that micromanagement by Technocrats is a one-way street. (For you Trekkies out there, when the Borg gets their claws on you, the chant is “We will assimilate” and “Resistance is futile.”)
Note that the above has nothing to do with laws, statutes or even executive orders. These are nothing more than a priori rules and regulations pushed out to a population that is steeped in fear and likely to obey any “order” that they think will keep them safe.
This is not the way America works! Americans must immediately stand up and reject Technocrats and Technocracy at all levels of government and put the operation of our nation back under the Constitution and its time-tested Rule of Law.
Furthermore, every single elected official in America should be reminded (and scolded, if necessary) to do the job they are elected and paid to do and not cave into the will of unelected, unaccountable Technocrats.
I have often written, we have three classes, the ruling, the fooling, and the drooling. The politicians are the fooling class, to put on the antics,drama and high jinx; and we the misinformed, fluoridated, vaccinated, and contristated (because we know something is up, so we are prescribed more medications), leaving us as the drooling class.
“…put the operation of our nation back under the Constitution and its time-tested Rule of Law.”
But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain – that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist. ~ Lysander Spooner, NO TREASON: THE CONSTITUTION OF NO AUTHORITY.
Excellent read. I’m with you on this.
Four months into this insanity and everyone and their mom is wearing a face diaper and shaming those who don’t.
I pray they won’t try to mandate the vaccine. God help us all.